commons-user mailing list archives

From Ives Laaf <>
Subject RE: [deamon] windows: passing normal cmd line arguments to service
Date Fri, 01 Jun 2012 17:31:51 GMT
From: Ives Laaf []

>From: Konstantin Kolinko []
>> 2012/6/1 Ives Laaf <>:
>>> Hi there,
>>> I'm not so firm with jvm and parameter passing, so I wonder how I transform the
following java call into settings für deamon setup/runner so that the java application gets
the parameters and can parse them:
>>>        java -jar selenium-server-standalone-2.21.0.jar -role hub -hub http://localhost:4444/grid/register
>>> So I have actually no idea how to pass those -role and -hub cmd line parameters
to the jvm or deamon settings, to get them to the service. Actually I have the service running
but only with its defaults what is now the assumed outcome.
>> See "StartParams"

hmm looks like I only one works for now - which is quite nice so far. Like usually should
have started with just one cmd line parameter, anyhow
pointing to the place helped a lot as I could try on the right place ;).

Thanks a lot.

With Kind Regards

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: