commons-user mailing list archives

From Susanta Mohapatra <mohapatra.susa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [NET] FTP Client not fetching file with german umclaut characheters
Date Thu, 14 Jun 2012 07:15:18 GMT
Thanks Indu for replying.

I tried the following as per the API in the link:

      ftp = new FTPClient();
      FTPClientConfig conf = new FTPClientConfig(FTPClientConfig.SYST_UNIX);
      conf.setServerLanguageCode("de");
      ftp.configure(conf);

before the line:
      ftp.connect(host);

It still returns "Stream1 status: 550 Failed to open file." error.

Has anyone ever tried to get files with non-english characters? I am
starting to think something is wrong with the api code.

Thanks
Susanta