commons-user mailing list archives

From Dave Newton <davelnew...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: BOBYQA Optimization - Passing Coefficient Arrays For Objective Function
Date Sat, 30 Jun 2012 23:58:22 GMT
What do you mean by "pass the arraylist"? The function doesn't take a list,
it takes an array.

You can pass a list to a *new* function, convert it to a double array, and
call the interface method, if an explicit goal is to implement the
MultivariateFunction interface.

Dave

(pardon brevity, typos, and top-quoting; on cell phone)