commons-user mailing list archives

From George Georgovassilis <g.georgovassi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [javaflow] Working with dynamic proxies
Date Mon, 11 Jun 2012 11:19:23 GMT
Thank you for the reply, James. The continuation is created in the
InvocationHandler but the exception originates from within javaflow when it
resumes the continuation. Please mind that this is not a basic question
about proxies, as far as I understand it javaflow incorrectly restores the
stack and tries to restore the proxy itself instead of the
invocationhandler.