commons-user mailing list archives

From Nir Shemesh <nirshe...@gmail.com>
Subject Fwd: Question regarding scxmlgui tool
Date Wed, 20 Jun 2012 08:22:09 GMT
Hi Apache Users,

I need your help regarding my question below

Many thanks

Nir

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Fabrizio Morbini <fmorbini@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Jun 19, 2012 at 11:48 PM
Subject: Re: Question regarding scxmlgui tool
To: Nir Shemesh <nirshem64@gmail.com>

Hi, first i have to say that this question is really a question you
should ask the Apache SCXML folks given that it's an executor question
as opposed to a interface question.

Going to the question, transitions are treatment the same, even if
they are loops (i.e. source and target nodes are the same). When one
takes the transitions you leave the source node and you execute the
OnExit. When you enter the same node you execute the OnEntry.

Hope it helps, but please ask the Apache SCXML mailing list.

best

--
Nir

--