commons-user mailing list archives

From "Anil Gurnani" <anil.gurn...@gmail.com>
Subject [jxpath] question about jxpath and dynabean
Date Fri, 08 Jun 2012 21:53:32 GMT

I have a class that extends ArrayList and implements DynaBean - when I pass
that to JXPath.newContext and try to getValue for any xpath - then by
default it seems to want to treat the object as an ArrayList and not a
DynaBean (cause it never calls getDynaClass() if the class extends ArrayList
- otherwise it does call getDynaClass() and works fine) -

My question is - how can I make JXPath ignore the fact that the class
extends ArrayList and still go to treat the instance as a DynaBean?

I am hoping there is some configuration that will allow me to do this.
Please let me know

Thanks in advance,

Anil