commons-user mailing list archives

From Siegfried Goeschl <sgoes...@gmx.at>
Subject Re: [email] Download Commons Email (1.3) not available on Website
Date Thu, 14 Jun 2012 08:47:01 GMT
Hi Raj,

the vote for commons-email-1.3 release failed (therefore the library was
nor released) and that's the reason why the library is not available on
any mirrors.

I will cut another RC tonight but you can check the current SVN trunk to
get the latest (but unreleased) version

Cheers,

Siegfried Goeschl

On 14.06.12 09:07, Raj Dave wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am attempting to download the latest and current version (1.3) of the Commons Email
so that I utilise the utf-8 charset.

> Can anyone assist with getting this file (commons-email-1.3-bin.zip). I tried to download
it from the http://commons.apache.org/email/download_email.cgi url but there appears to be
a problem with all mirrors including backup mirrors.