commons-user mailing list archives

From "Brendan Crowley" <brendan.crow...@tangotelecom.com>
Subject unsubscribe failure - 552 spam score (7.2) exceeded threshold
Date Wed, 27 Jun 2012 08:49:41 GMT
Hi,

I'm trying to unsubscribe to this list, but get the following failure:

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at vps-****-283.cp.blacknight.com.

<user-request@commons.apache.org>:

192.87.106.230 failed after I sent the message.

Remote host said: 552 spam score (7.2) exceeded threshold
(DCC_CHECK,HTML_MESSAGE,MIME_HTML_MOSTLY,MSGID_MULTIPLE_AT,SPF_PASS

Please help?

Regards,

Brendan