commons-user mailing list archives

From Gautam Bakshi <gautam.bak...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [pool] Does borrowObject block?
Date Fri, 04 May 2012 22:25:19 GMT
Thanks for the answer Miroslav.  This brings up a few other questions to
me, mainly can I extend the life of a object in pool(these objects
shouldn't be dying if there is work)?  Also, can I somehow specify a
minimum limit of objects so I can have them match the number of threads I
have(this way if the pool does get low the thread doesn't have to wait for
it to be created)?

On Fri, May 4, 2012 at 5:41 PM, Miroslav Pokorny <miroslav.pokorny@gmail.com