commons-user mailing list archives

From Alessandro Scarozza <xan.sc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [scxml] there is a working example?
Date Mon, 21 May 2012 16:25:38 GMT
I explain better my problem, actually we use scxml like this:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<scxml xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/07/scxml" version="1.0"
exmode="lax" initialstate="initialstate">
	<datamodel>
		<data id="one$value">0</data>
	</datamodel>
	<state id="one">
		<transition event="alfa" cond= "_eventdata.getone$value() ==  0" target="two">
			<assign location="one$value" expr="_eventdata.setone$value(1)" />
		</transition>
	</state>
</scxml>

there is a way to access to "one$value" directly? without call java
method?? EL?? if yes, anyone can give me help??

thz