commons-user mailing list archives

From Jacob Beard <jbea...@cs.mcgill.ca>
Subject Re: [scxml] there is a working example?
Date Mon, 21 May 2012 16:34:03 GMT
I haven't used SCXML Commons for this, but it seems like the SCXML
specification would lead you to something like the following (untested)
code:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<scxml xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/07/scxml" version="1.0" exmode="lax">
      <datamodel>
              <data id="oneValue" expr="0"></data>
      </datamodel>
      <state id="one">
              <transition event="alfa" cond= "oneValue ===  0" target="two">
                      <assign location="oneValue"
expr="_event.data.oneValue" />
              </transition>
      </state>
      <state id="two"/>
</scxml>

Jake

On Mon, May 21, 2012 at 12:25 PM, Alessandro Scarozza <xan.scale@gmail.com>
wrote:
> I explain better my problem, actually we use scxml like this:
>
> <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
> <scxml xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/07/scxml" version="1.0"
> exmode="lax" initialstate="initialstate">
>        <datamodel>
>                <data id="one$value">0</data>
>        </datamodel>
>        <state id="one">
>                <transition event="alfa" cond= "_eventdata.getone$value()
==  0" target="two">
>                        <assign location="one$value"
expr="_eventdata.setone$value(1)" />