commons-user mailing list archives

From Jacob Beard <jbea...@cs.mcgill.ca>
Subject Re: [scxml] there is a working example?
Date Mon, 21 May 2012 17:30:18 GMT
It looks like there is an open issue to support the <script> tag in
Commons. I'm not sure if this extends to @expr and @cond attributes as
well: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SCXML-108

If I recall correctly, I believe the recommendation in 2010 was to use the
J6 branch of Commons SCXML:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/commons/proper/scxml/branches/J6/

You'll need to build it after checking it out:
http://commons.apache.org/scxml/building.html

Again, I haven't tried this myself, so your mileage may vary.

Jake