commons-user mailing list archives

From Gilles Sadowski <gil...@harfang.homelinux.org>
Subject Re: [Math] polynomial equation degre < 5
Date Wed, 23 May 2012 14:56:31 GMT
Hi.

[Since the ML is shared, you should prefix the subject line of your mails
with the string "[Math]" in order to avoid your question being lost.]

> Could you please tell me what is the best way to find all complex
> roots of an univariate polynomial equation with degre less than 5
> using commons math (last version) ?

The code existed but is currently not accessible through the API. See

I might have some time next week for resolving this issue.
A patch is welcome to speed things up (the proposed fix was discussed on the
ML, see the archive).

Best regards,
Gilles