commons-user mailing list archives

From Sainan Khan <personal.ca...@gmail.com>
Subject [javaflow] How to store and use a continuation for later use
Date Wed, 18 Apr 2012 02:21:33 GMT
I’m a very newbie in javaflow. Consider the following basic example:
class MyRunnable implements Runnable {
  public void run() {
    System.out.println("started!");
    for( int i=0; i<10; i++ )
      echo(i);
  }
  private void echo(int x) {
    System.out.println(x);
    Continuation.suspend();
  }
}

Continuation c = Continuation.startWith(new MyRunnable());
Continuation d = Continuation.continueWith(c);

I can do it from the same program. But how can I do it like saving “c” from
this program and later restore it from another program? Can you please give
me an example with the appropriate syntax for that part only?

Thanks,
Sainan