commons-user mailing list archives

From James Carman <ja...@carmanconsulting.com>
Subject [DBCP] BasicManagedDataSource and Spring...
Date Fri, 27 Apr 2012 14:39:21 GMT
I'm trying to use a BasicManagedDataSource inside FuseESB/ServiceMix
using Spring's transaction management and Aries' provided transaction
manager.  I'm setting the transactionManager property of the BMDS, but
I don't see my transactions actually committing.  I see in:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DBCP-361

that "BMDS won't work with Spring declarative transactions and
PROPAGATION_REQUIRED."  Is this still true?  I'm using version 1.4.
Does anyone know exactly what the issue seems to be with Spring?