commons-user mailing list archives

From Siegfried Goeschl <>
Subject Re: [exec] How to ensure a subprocess ends with the parent application
Date Sun, 22 Apr 2012 20:53:27 GMT
Hi Robert,

welcome at the Apache Commons mailing list  then ... :-)

Can you check out "ProcessDestroyer" and its implementation
"ShutdownHookProcessDestroyer" - "ShutdownHookProcessDestroyer"
registers a shutdown hook at JVM level and should do the trick in your
case. Some test code is found at ""

Siegfried Goeschl