commons-user mailing list archives

From Stephan.DCo...@arz.at
Subject Re: Re: [OGNL] Mask operators
Date Tue, 06 Mar 2012 08:10:35 GMT
@Daniel:
Of course I do not use OGNL for only selecting an entry from a simple Map.
My application uses OGNL for navigating thru a complex (unknown) graph and
doing calculations based on the values inside the graph.
I just gave a simple example to explain my needs...

@Chris:
I have tried this already. If I write Ognl.getValue("\"a-b\"", m), OGNL
interprets 'a-b' as a String and returns it instead of trying to get the
value for the 'a-b'-key from m.

Thanks,
Stephan