commons-user mailing list archives

From Stephan.DCo...@arz.at
Subject [OGNL] Mask operators
Date Mon, 05 Mar 2012 12:54:15 GMT
Is there a way to mask operators in ognl so that they do not get
interpreted as operators?

Example:
I have a Map m which contains a key 'a-b'
If I write Ognl.getValue("a-b", m), Ognl tries to find a and b inside the
map and subtracts b from a.
But what I want is to get the key named 'a-b'.
I already tried to use a backslash: Ognl.getValue("a\\-b", m) but this is
not accepted by Ognl (Malformed OGNL expression).

Any ideas?
Disclaimer:
Diese Nachricht dient ausschlie├člich zu Informationszwecken und ist nur
f├╝r den Gebrauch des angesprochenen Adressaten bestimmt.

This message is only for informational purposes and is intended solely for
the use of the addressee.