commons-user mailing list archives

From Scott Neibarger <scott.neibar...@gmail.com>
Subject [daemon] DaemonConfiguration question
Date Mon, 12 Mar 2012 01:11:20 GMT
Hi,

Perhaps I'm confused about extending Daemon, and using DaemonConfiguration,
but I hope not. I've created a DaemonConfiguration object and passed a file
to the load() method. It successfully loads without throwing any
exceptions, but when I try to get any properties from the file, getProperty
returns null, and the getPropertyArray() method returns an empty array.

I set up the properties file as such:

home.dir=/path/to/home
etc.dir=${home.dir}/etc
bin.dir=${home.dir}/bin

Should I be able to call getProperty("home.dir") and get /path/to/home ?