commons-user mailing list archives

From Scott Neibarger <scott.neibar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [daemon] DaemonConfiguration question
Date Mon, 12 Mar 2012 11:34:56 GMT
It returns a boolean and I am checking if it's false. I didn't build the
source, but I downloaded it to verify I was setting my properties file up
correctly. When DaemonConfiguration.getProperty() calls
Properties.getProperty(), it passes PREFIX as part of the key ("daemon."),
so I tried prefixing my calls to DaemonConfiguration.getProperty() with the
same prefix and got the same result.