commons-user mailing list archives

From Ralph Goers <ralph.go...@dslextreme.com>
Subject Re: [vfs] Slow WebDAV
Date Fri, 30 Mar 2012 15:15:01 GMT
Did your profiling happen to tell you which Jackrabbit classes and methods were involved?

Ralph

servklet (as I documented here : http://stackoverflow.com/questions/9920816/how-to-have-my-webdav-client-server-go-faster).

> As it appears, the WebDAV writing on server (which appear to happen during the FileObject#close())
method is extremly slow. I did a quick profiling using NetBeans and found outthat jackrabitt-webdav
seems to download/parse/analyze a bunch of DTDs when receiving the server answer, which, too
my mind, may be a reason why those operations are so damn slow (181 s. to write then read
a 2 KB files on a localhost server).