commons-user mailing list archives

From Damian Waszak <damian.was...@360t.com>
Subject Re: [vfs] changing file permissions / chmod
Date Thu, 15 Mar 2012 10:26:32 GMT
Hi Gary,

Thanks for the reply. I have created a JIRA issue here:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/VFS-405 .

Would appreciate if you could take a look and update it (or let me know)
if something is missing and/or could be made more precise.

Thanks,
Damian

On 03/07/2012 07:49 PM, Gary Gregory wrote:
> Hi Damian,
>
> This feature has not been implemented in VFS. Feel free to create a JIRA
> and provide a patch :)
>
> Gary
>
> On Wed, Mar 7, 2012 at 11:58 AM, Damian Waszak<damian.waszak@360t.com>wrote:
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> Is it possible to change permissions on the file (before or after an
>> upload to SFTP server)? I would like to execute something similar to chmod
>> 0664 on the file.
>>
>> I have found it http://commons.apache.org/vfs/**todo.html<http://commons.apache.org/vfs/todo.html>as
a todo element ("Get/set the file permissions."), and last post on user