commons-user mailing list archives

From Damian Waszak <damian.was...@360t.com>
Subject [vfs] changing file permissions / chmod
Date Wed, 07 Mar 2012 16:58:59 GMT
Hi all,

Is it possible to change permissions on the file (before or after an
upload to SFTP server)? I would like to execute something similar to
chmod 0664 on the file.

I have found it http://commons.apache.org/vfs/todo.html as a todo
element ("Get/set the file permissions."), and last post on user group
that looks similar to what I need to do is from year 2005 ( link
<http://markmail.org/search/?q=vfs+file+chmod+list%3Aorg.apache.commons.users%2F#query:vfs%20file%20chmod%20list%3Aorg.apache.commons.users%2F+page:1+mid:2srusxt43i77bvhn+state:results>

). So I hope this is just outdated info.

If this is still not implemented is there a JIRA issue to track it?

Thanks,
Damian

--
Damian Waszak
Tel:       +49 (0)69 900 289 745

360 Treasury Systems AG
Grüneburgweg 16-18 / Westend Carrée
D-60322 Frankfurt am Main
Fax:      +49 (0)69 900 289 29

Visit us at www.360T.com

Euromoney FX Poll 2011: 1st in Competitive Pricing/Transactional Cost
TMI Awards for Innovation&  Excellence 2007-2011: "Best FX Dealing Portal"

Registered Office: Frankfurt
Commercial Register Frankfurt, No. HRB 49874

Executive Board: Carlo Kölzer, Alfred Schorno
Supervisory Board: Dr. Rainer Zimmermann

This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named.
If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail.
Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake
and delete this e-mail from your system.
E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be
intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. The
sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of
this message which arise as a result of e-mail transmission.

believed to be clean.