On Wed, Feb 8, 2012 at 5:04 AM, William Speirs <wspeirs@apache.org> wrote:
This is not a bad idea, but I would need to give it more thought.

I tried to reduce code dup when I created AsyncQueryRunner by creating
AbstractQueryRunner[1], could we just add more code to that class?

I was thinking of having the AsyncQueryWrapper decorate the QueryRunner with async behaviour, in the same way a BufferedInputStream might decorate an InputStream.

Here's a patch that shows what I mean. It causes all the interaction-based tests to fail, but I just wanted to get your take on whether this was a good/feasible idea.

Moandji