commons-user mailing list archives

From Moandji Ezana <mwa...@gmail.com>
Subject [DbUtils] Could AsyncQueryRunner be a wrapper around a QueryRunner?
Date Tue, 07 Feb 2012 21:46:56 GMT
I noticed that AsyncQueryRunner duplicates much of the code from
QueryRunner. Would it be possible for AsyncQueryRunner to simply decorate a
QueryRunner with async functionality? For example, pass in a QueryRunner
instance in the constructor and delegate the methods to it.

This would reduce the amount of code duplication and ease future API
extensions. Are there issues I'm overlooking?

Moandji