commons-user mailing list archives

From William Speirs <wspe...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DbUtils] Could AsyncQueryRunner be a wrapper around a QueryRunner?
Date Wed, 08 Feb 2012 03:04:26 GMT
This is not a bad idea, but I would need to give it more thought.

I tried to reduce code dup when I created AsyncQueryRunner by creating
AbstractQueryRunner[1], could we just add more code to that class?

[1]
http://commons.apache.org/dbutils/apidocs/org/apache/commons/dbutils/AbstractQueryRunner.html

Bill-