commons-user mailing list archives

From Sandeep More <moresand...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [pool] Way to destroy all the objects in a pool
Date Fri, 20 Jan 2012 18:28:17 GMT
Thanks Gary,
Sorry for not being clear with my question. You are right, clear() method
calls the destroyObject() method but only for the objects sitting idle in
the pool.

What I want is a way to call destroyObject()  method on all the objects in
the pool (including the active abjects). This might not sound like a good
idea but I would like to make sure that when my program terminates
(abruptly)  all the objects in the pool are properly destroyed.

Thanks,
/srm