commons-user mailing list archives

From Matt Benson <>
Subject Re: [FUNCTOR] Location for source?
Date Tue, 03 Jan 2012 16:29:44 GMT
On Tue, Jan 3, 2012 at 10:16 AM, Ed Beaty <> wrote:
> Hi, all.  Is the Commons Functor source still available for download, or has it been
pulled in preparation for a formal release?  Currently (3 Jan 2012) none of the links  (
or or
are working.
> Thanks,
> Ed Beaty

Hi, [functor] has been moved to proper, but has not yet been released.
 We'll see about getting the site updated.  In the meantime you can
get the code from , and
feel free to subscribe to our developer list if you'd like to take
part in the forthcoming discussions that will nail down the final
APIs, etc., preceding [functor]'s 1.0 release.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message