commons-user mailing list archives

From Thomas Vandahl>
Subject Re: [JCS]--How to get a list of Keys in a region
Date Tue, 17 Jan 2012 17:10:31 GMT
On 17.01.12 03:35, Chopin hu wrote:
> Thank you so much, Thomas.   Unfortunately, due to the customer requirements, the disk
cache instead of indexed disk cache is what they want.  is there any plan JCS will add this
support to the disk cache?   I think it is really useful to have it in Disk Cache, particularly
for my project at Goddard NASA.

First of all it would be necessary to define what a group means for the
file disk cache (a directory perhaps?). Then implementation should be
easy. You are welcome to contribute. But see below.

> By the way, do you know any timeline for JCS release 1.4?

Not a time line, actually. However this will probably be version 2.0
supporting generics and using the org.apache.commons.jcs package name
for all classes. IOW it *will* break the API, at least partly.

Bye, Thomas.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message