commons-user mailing list archives

From "Kwok, Grace" <grace.k...@msci.com>
Subject [JEXL] relational operator
Date Fri, 13 Jan 2012 02:37:00 GMT
Hello!

Is it possible to make JEXL takes in syntax <> as not equal and = as equal?
Basically, I don't want the user to have to type "!=" as not equal and "==" as equal as these
are only understood in the programming world.

If it is not possible, I suppose I could replace the string with the java syntax prior to
passing for evaluation.

Any suggestion is welcomed.

Thanks, Grace

This email message and any attachments are for the sole use of the intended recipients and
may contain proprietary and/or confidential information which may be privileged or otherwise
protected from disclosure. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.
If you are not an intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy
the original message and any copies of the message as well as any attachments to the original
message. Local registered entity information: http://www.msci.com/legal/local_registered_entities.html