commons-user mailing list archives

From Chopin hu <hucho...@yahoo.com>
Subject [JCS]--How to get a list of Keys in a region
Date Fri, 13 Jan 2012 04:22:27 GMT
I need to get all of keys in a specific region, and then using the key to find a cache item
details -- like the lastAccessTime, the cache creationTime, and others etc.
I used the following code:

JCSAdminBean admin = new JCSAdminBean();
List elements = admin.buildElementInfo(myRegion1);
System.out.println("There are a total of " + elements.size() + " items in the region");

 have over 100 cache items in the region "myRegion1".    But the
elements.size() always returns 0.    WHY?   how can I resolve this?

By the way, I can successfully get back some region info by calling: