commons-user mailing list archives

From Chopin hu <hucho...@yahoo.com>
Subject how to load a property file other than from the classpath
Date Fri, 06 Jan 2012 15:13:40 GMT
I have a property file located at the root of my jar file, which works properly, using the
following code:
JCS.setConfigFilename("/cache_win.ccf");

However, now my new requirement is to move the property file to a location other than the
classpath.   I tried the following:
JCS.setConfigFilename("E:\\projects\\jcs\\conf\\cache_win.ccf");

I got back the error as below:
[ERROR] Failed to load properties for name [e:\projects\jcs\conf\cache_win.ccf]

What is the property way to read in the property file in a file system?   Thanks a lot.