commons-user mailing list archives

From Danny Sinang <d.sin...@gmail.com>
Subject [vfs] org.apache.commons.vfs.FileSystemException: Unknown message with code "Could not determine the type of file ...
Date Wed, 21 Dec 2011 02:49:01 GMT
Hello,

We recently downloaded zehon SFTP for Java and all is well on our Dev
Environment. But after the push to our QA environment, we ran into the
error below.

I've Googled the error code already, but couldn't find anything conclusive.

Any ideas on what's causing it and how to fix it ?

Regards,
Danny

====================================================================================================

com.zehon.exception.FileTransferException:
com.zehon.exception.FileTransferException:
org.apache.commons.vfs.FileSystemException: Unknown message with code
"Could not determine the type of file "sftp://rsync_user:***@
svvs-qa-ml3.xplana.com/opt/xplana/validation_uploads/MBS1163744.xml/1163744.pdf
".".
        at com.zehon.FileTransferClient.getFile(FileTransferClient.java:407)
        at com.zehon.sftp.SFTPClient.getFile(SFTPClient.java:345)
        at com.zehon.sftp.SFTP.getFile(SFTP.java:207)
        at bsh.Reflect.invokeMethod(Unknown Source)
        at bsh.Reflect.invokeStaticMethod(Unknown Source)
        at bsh.Name.invokeMethod(Unknown Source)
        at bsh.BSHMethodInvocation.eval(Unknown Source)
        at bsh.BSHPrimaryExpression.eval(Unknown Source)
        at bsh.BSHPrimaryExpression.eval(Unknown Source)
        at bsh.BSHAssignment.eval(Unknown Source)
        at bsh.BSHBlock.evalBlock(Unknown Source)
        at bsh.BSHBlock.eval(Unknown Source)
        at bsh.BSHBlock.eval(Unknown Source)
        at bsh.BSHTryStatement.eval(Unknown Source)
        at bsh.BSHBlock.evalBlock(Unknown Source)
        at bsh.BSHBlock.eval(Unknown Source)
        at bsh.BSHBlock.eval(Unknown Source)
        at bsh.Interpreter.eval(Unknown Source)
        at bsh.Interpreter.eval(Unknown Source)
        at bsh.Interpreter.eval(Unknown Source)
        at com.xqdev.jam.MLJAM.doPost(MLJAM.java:301)
        at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:637)
        at
        at
        at
        at
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:127)