commons-user mailing list archives

From Juan Barandiaran <barandiaran.j...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [math] Complex Tanh for "big" numbers
Date Fri, 09 Dec 2011 22:02:48 GMT
Hi,

I have opened a Jira issue.

Thanks again Luc for your continuous support to us, ocasional users who
don't know about the details and procedures of the Commons project.

The Math Commons library is really useful, but the structure of the Apache
Commons Web is anti-user-friendly ... at least if you only visit it from
time to time.
It truly takes some time to learn how to find or report things.

Best Regards,

JBB