commons-user mailing list archives

From Damjan Jovanovic <damjan....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [sanselan] Unable to read jpeg comment field
Date Thu, 08 Dec 2011 13:47:48 GMT
No, Sanselan didn't have any way to read comments in the last released
version.

But I just committed a patch to SVN trunk (revision 1211882) that supports
reading JPEG comments with:
Sanselan.getImageInfo().getComments()

If you can't check out and compile SVN, let me know and I can email you a
new Sanselan JAR.

Regards
Damjan