commons-user mailing list archives

From "Cameron, Scott" <scott.came...@sap.com>
Subject RE: [dbcp] Handling many different user accounts over time
Date Fri, 09 Dec 2011 00:41:19 GMT

> If you have specific ideas, open a JIRA ticket and we can look into it.

It seems like everything we want to customize to get the behavior we want
is actually at the ObjectPool level.  So I was wondering why not expose
deeper access to that?  It seems like it would provide a lot more flexibility
without necessarily changing the DataSource-specific aspects of the class.
But maybe there are issues with this I'm not thinking about.

I was thinking about posting something to the Developer list asking about
this.  But do you think JIRA is a better avenue?

Thanks for your assistance.

--
scott