commons-user mailing list archives

From Zhi Yuan <zy...@ulb.ac.be>
Subject [math] Adjustion (Holm / Bonferroni) of T Test p-value for multiple comparisons
Date Thu, 01 Dec 2011 16:15:26 GMT
Hi all users,

it is my first post, nice to see you all, hooray~
I recently started to use the apache commons math package, which is
really cool, thanks to all developers!
A quick question however, for the statistical inference, is there a
correction method for multiple comparisons implemented. For example,
Holm / Bonferroni's method, see below:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multiple_comparisons
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holm%E2%80%93Bonferroni_method

Cheers,

--
Zhi Eric Yuan
Ph.D. Student                    Email    zyuan(AT)ulb.ac.be