commons-user mailing list archives

From Gary Gregory <garydgreg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [jexl] Build for 2.1?
Date Sat, 26 Nov 2011 02:57:58 GMT
Hi Max:

I pushed a trunk build to the snapshot repository:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots/org/apache/commons/commons-jexl/2.1-SNAPSHOT/

This is straight from trunk, I make no guarantees as to what the next
release will hold compared to what is in trunk today.

Good luck!

Gary

*From:* Max Tardiveau [mailto:maxtardiveau@automatedbusinesslogic.com]
*Sent:* Friday, November 25, 2011 19:58 PM
*To:* Gary Gregory
*Cc:* user@commons.apache.org
*Subject:* Re: [jexl] Build for 2.1?

Hi Gary,

the code looks good from here -- all the tests run, and the new
functionality we need the most (JexlEngine.getVariables(Script script) )
seems to work fine. But I realize there may be more to it than that.

A snapshot build would indeed be helpful, if that's not too much work for
you. We'd rather not ship our own "special" jexl jar if possible.

Thanks,

-- Max