commons-user mailing list archives

From Chris Pratt <thechrispr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [BeanUtils] Debugging BeanMap
Date Fri, 11 Nov 2011 00:51:15 GMT
Logging output would be helpful.  I'm basically trying the code below:

      ADK.initialize(SIFVersion.SIF23,SIFDTD.SDO_ETRANSCRIPTS);
      Student student = new Student();
      AgentConfig config = new AgentConfig();
      config.read("mappings.cfg",false);
      SIFVersion version = config.getVersion();
      Mappings def = config.getMappings().getMappings("Default");
      def.select("Default","",version);
      try {
        def.mapInbound(new
SIFDataObjectXML(EtranscriptsDTD.STUDENTRECORDEXCHANGE,getXML(args[0])),new
StringMapAdaptor(new BeanMap(student)));
      } catch(IllegalArgumentException x) {
        log.warn("Illegal Argument",x);
      }
      student.dump();

Which is supposed to map the data in the XML document to the Student object
through the BeanMap, but I'm not getting any debug output whatsoever, so
I'm a bit lost at this point.
  (*Chris*)