commons-user mailing list archives

From Gary Gregory <GGreg...@rocketsoftware.com>
Subject Re: [jexl] Build for 2.1?
Date Fri, 25 Nov 2011 23:54:19 GMT
I'm not sure what state the trunk code is in, but I am sure we could push a snapshot build
to Maven. Would that help you in the short term until the next release?

Gary

On Nov 25, 2011, at 18:44, "Max Tardiveau" <maxtardiveau@automatedbusinesslogic.com>
wrote:

> It looks like 2.0.1 is still the latest version available in e.g. Maven repositories
and the Jexl project page. Are there any plans to make 2.1 available? We're building it ourselves
right now, but it would be nice to just use a pre-built jar (especially in Maven).

> The reason I'm asking is that we need some new features that were added recently, namely
JexlEngine.getVariables(Script script) and the "x in (1, 2, 3)" syntax.