commons-user mailing list archives

From Gilles Sadowski <>
Subject [Math] New major release in sight?
Date Thu, 24 Nov 2011 14:56:37 GMT

The large project in which I'm involved requires that all developers use the
same version of a library, and preferrably an official release.
My code makes use of the development version of Commons Math[1] and I've
been working around the above rule for a lot more time than was initially
As the project enters a new phase, the integration requirements become more
strict. Integration will take place around the beginning of March 2012 but
preliminary testing will start in mid-January, at which date, the API of the
code which I'm using must be frozen.

I hope that you will consider this request favourably.

Best regards,

[1] Mainly parts which had been redesigned after release 2.1.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message