commons-user mailing list archives

From Max Tardiveau <maxtardiv...@automatedbusinesslogic.com>
Subject Re: [jexl] Build for 2.1?
Date Sat, 26 Nov 2011 00:57:50 GMT
Hi Gary,

the code looks good from here -- all the tests run, and the new functionality we need the
most (JexlEngine.getVariables(Script script) ) seems to work fine. But I realize there may
be more to it than that.

A snapshot build would indeed be helpful, if that's not too much work for you. We'd rather
not ship our own "special" jexl jar if possible.

Thanks,

-- Max

________________________________
 From: Gary Gregory <GGregory@rocketsoftware.com>
To: Commons Users List <user@commons.apache.org>; Max Tardiveau <maxtardiveau@automatedbusinesslogic.com>

Cc: "user@commons.apache.org" <user@commons.apache.org>
Sent: Friday, November 25, 2011 3:54 PM
Subject: Re: [jexl] Build for 2.1?

I'm not sure what state the trunk code is in, but I am sure we could push a snapshot build
to Maven. Would that help you in the short term until the next release?

Gary

On Nov 25, 2011, at 18:44, "Max Tardiveau" <maxtardiveau@automatedbusinesslogic.com>
wrote:

> It looks like 2.0.1 is still the latest version available in e.g. Maven repositories
and the Jexl project page. Are there any plans to make 2.1 available? We're building it ourselves
right now, but it would be nice to just use a pre-built jar (especially in Maven).

> The reason I'm asking is that we need some new features that were added recently, namely
JexlEngine.getVariables(Script script) and the "x in (1, 2, 3)" syntax.