commons-user mailing list archives

From Rahul Akolkar <rahul.akol...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [scxml-eclipse] Adding elements to palette
Date Wed, 12 Oct 2011 19:36:26 GMT
On Wed, Oct 12, 2011 at 1:04 PM, Rebecca Witmer <rwitmer@ponvia.com> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I am creating modeling_diagram files.  In the palette called Scxml State Element I have
the following available: State, Parallel, InitialState, HistoryState, Transition, OnEntry.
There isn't an icon for FinalState or OnExit, etc.  I took a few guesses at how to add those
elements to the palette, but I haven't been correct so far.  I know there must be a way,
because the picture here has FinalState shown.

> http://commons.apache.org/sandbox/gsoc/2010/scxml-eclipse/images/guide-2.png
>
> How do I get that to show up in my palette?

<snip/>

I'm not sure if the author of the scxml-eclipse plugin is around (this
was done as a Google Summer of Code project last year), so unless you
get an answer in a day or two, you'll have to dig into the code some
more.

-Rahul