commons-user mailing list archives

From Ahmed Abdeen Hamed <ahmed.elma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [math] Re: binomial random generator
Date Mon, 24 Oct 2011 05:29:48 GMT
Thanks Phil! This was most helpful and it has gotten so much faster than
using the JDK generator. More importantly, I tried 10 experiments and they
didn't break. I have 250 experiments that they must all pass. I will let you
know if I need more assistance. For now, thank you and to everyone who
contributed to this chain!

Ahmed