commons-user mailing list archives

From Simone Tripodi <simonetrip...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Enumeration value to a method call
Date Sun, 30 Oct 2011 07:09:11 GMT
Hi Luciano,

first, I suggest you prefixing your messages with the component id,
[digester] in this case, otherwise you risk nobody pays attention to
your mail ;)

Can you give me a more wide overview of your case please? Your
scenario it's not so clear to me and I cannot give you more hints.

TIA, all the best,
Simo

http://simonetripodi.livejournal.com/
http://twitter.com/simonetripodi