commons-user mailing list archives

From "Dark.Rider85" <>
Subject [SCXML] <invoke> element
Date Wed, 26 Oct 2011 13:59:57 GMT
I dealt with the <invoke> element of scxml a little. That element is
used to call external services. I was thinking about calling an external
service of the type "scxml" but I have no idea how to do that properly.
I consulted the working draft but it did not really help me. I have
problems in understanding the way to use it. Do I have to provide an
implementation which extends "Invoke"? Is there any simple example which
illustrates the proper use of the invoke element? Or should I use
another way to call that external service of the type scxml?

Thanks in advance!

Best regards

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: