commons-user mailing list archives

From "Dark.Rider85" <dark.ride...@yahoo.de>
Subject Re: [scxml-eclipse] Adding elements to palette
Date Thu, 13 Oct 2011 09:48:29 GMT
Hi Rebecca!

Have you already checked the scxml.gmftool file? That is the file where
the palette tools are defined.
You also could try to re-generate the whole diagram code itself by right
clicking on the scxml.gmfgen file and then "generate diagram code".

best regards,
Matt

Am 12.10.2011 21:36, schrieb Rahul Akolkar:
> On Wed, Oct 12, 2011 at 1:04 PM, Rebecca Witmer<rwitmer@ponvia.com>  wrote:
>> Hi All,
>>
>> I am creating modeling_diagram files.  In the palette called Scxml State Element
I have the following available: State, Parallel, InitialState, HistoryState, Transition, OnEntry.
There isn't an icon for FinalState or OnExit, etc.  I took a few guesses at how to add those
elements to the palette, but I haven't been correct so far.  I know there must be a way, because
the picture here has FinalState shown.