commons-user mailing list archives

From 1983-01...@gmx.net
Subject Re: [Daemon] CPPFLAGS ignored on HP-UX
Date Thu, 20 Oct 2011 20:10:32 GMT
> On 10/20/2011 01:08 PM, 1983-01-06@gmx.net wrote:
> > Hi folks,
> >
> > smartld@blnn721x -
> ~/apache-tomcat-7.0.22/bin/commons-daemon-1.0.7-native-src/unix
> > bash $ export CPPFLAGS="-I/opt/java6/include/hp-ux"
> >

> try with
> $ make EXTRA_CFLAGS=-I/opt/java6/include/hp-ux

Mladen,

this should do but according to ./configure --help this should always go to CPPFLAGS. This
is how I did for libtcnative and other projects.
It is a workaround rather than a solution.

I have taken a look at the configure.in script of libtcnative and they automatically search
for the basedir where java_md.h is located. This could be easily adopted.

Mike