commons-user mailing list archives

From sum124 <sumukh_de...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Commons FTP Access file twice parallelly
Date Mon, 17 Oct 2011 16:56:43 GMT
Thanks for the reponse, As of now, I dont know and  am trying to get details
on simulatenous connections.

I thought about the same to download it once and then duplicate it. But this
doesnt fit our requirements since we use a specific process for even
deployment of scripts to various environments.
Each of these downloads are for specific environments(for Now. test and QA)
which happens within a specific timeframe after which the file on the FTP
server gets processed and deleted.

Yes the thing worked on windows somehow, I used task scheduler to run them
simulatenously.