commons-user mailing list archives

From Rebecca Witmer <>
Subject [scxml-eclipse] Adding elements to palette
Date Wed, 12 Oct 2011 17:04:22 GMT
Hi All,

I am creating modeling_diagram files.  In the palette called Scxml State Element I have the
following available: State, Parallel, InitialState, HistoryState, Transition, OnEntry. There
isn't an icon for FinalState or OnExit, etc.  I took a few guesses at how to add those elements
to the palette, but I haven't been correct so far.  I know there must be a way, because the
picture here has FinalState shown.

How do I get that to show up in my palette?